UK Biotechs Present Novel Technologies at BioTrinity 2017
Biotechnology Rolls on Despite Brexit Uncertainty
Avoiding Costly Errors in Bioassay Development
Developers Have a Range of Options When Optimizing Bioassays for Biologics
Screening Innovations and 3D Cell Culture Assay Developments
Showcased at ELRIG
New Tech Aids Drug Discovery
In Scientific Publishing, Sharing Is Caring
The Saga for Open-Access Research Continues
The Sounds of Science podcast is brought to you by GEN. Listen as members of the editorial team—Editor-in-Chief John Sterling, Technical Editor Jeff Buguliskis, and Senior News Editor Alex Philippidis—showcase innovative research, new initiatives, and important policy by interviewing thought-leaders, eminent life-science researchers, and company leaders. These short, but informative podcasts will keep you up-to-date with the latest and most important life science advances.
- GEN's Editor-in-Chief John Sterling interviews Kenneth Carter, Ph.D., President and CEO, Avalon Pharmaceuticals
- GEN's Editor-in-Chief John Sterling talks to Markus Grompe, M.D., professor of molecular and medical genetics, and pediatrics, Oregon Health and Science University School of Medicine
- GEN's Editor-in-Chief John Sterling interviews Robert Bohrer, J.D., LL.M, Professor of Law at California Western School of Law and Executive Editor of Biotechnology Law Report (Mary Ann Liebert, Inc., Publishers), on key biotechnology legal and regulatory issues.
- GEN's Editor-in-Chief John Sterling interviews Richard Canady, Ph.D., DABT, Senior Health Scientist, U.S. Food and Drug Administration, about the FDA’s Task Force Report on Nanotechnology
- GEN's Editor-in-Chief, John Sterling, interviews Dr. Robert Nagourney, Medical and Laboratory Director at Rational Therapeutics, about individualizing cancer therapies for patients.
- John Sterling, Editor-in-Chief of GEN, interviews Claude Gagne, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Life Sciences, New York Institute of Technology School of Health Professions, Behavioral, and Life Sciences
- GEN’s Editor-in-Chief, John Sterling, interviews Cheryl Marks, Ph.D., associate director of the division of cancer biology at the National Cancer Institute and program director of the Mouse Models of Human Cancers Consortium.
- GEN’s Editor-in-Chief John Sterling inteviews Jeffrey Janus, President, and Jeff Krstich, CEO, of International Stem Cell Corporation.
- GEN's Editor-in-Chief John Sterling interviews Michael Cascio, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Department of Molecular Genetics and Biochemistry, University of Pittsburgh
- GEN's Editor-in-Chief, John Sterling, interviews Jeffery Stevenson, Ph.D., ARUP Institute for Clinical and Experimental Pathology, ARUP Laboratories
- GEN's Editor-in-Chief John Sterling interviews Sukru Tuzmen , Ph.D., Investigator, Head of Molecular Genetics Laboratory , Pharmaceutical Genomics Division, Translational Genomics Research Institute (TGEN)
- GEN's Editor-in-Chief John Sterling interviews Linda Siracusa, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Microbiology and Immunology at Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University
- GEN's Editor-in-Chief interviews John C. Chaput, Ph.D., Principal Investigator, Center for Bio-Optical Nanotechnology, Biodesign Institute, Arizona State University.
- GEN's Editor-in-Chief John Sterling interviews Dr. David Ozonoff from the Boston University School of Public Health
- GEN's Editor-in-Chief John Sterling interviews Dr. Amanda Paulovich from the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center.
- GEN's Editor-in-Chief John Sterling interviews best selling author Robert Shook.
- GEN's Editor-in-Chief John Sterling interviews Glen Giovannetti, Global Biotechnology Leader, Ernst & Young
HOW SCIENTISTS CAN MAKE A SUCCESSFUL TRANSITION FROM THE ACADEMIC WORLD TO A CAREER IN THE BIOPHARMACEUTICAL BUSINESS
- GEN's Editor-in-Chief John Sterling inteviews Dr. Gail Naughton, the Dean of the College of Business Administration at San Diego State University.
- GEN's Editor-in-Chief John Sterling interviews Felix Theeuwes, D.Sc., Chairman, Co-founder, and Chief Scientific Officer at DURECT Corporation.
GEN's Editor-in-Chief John Sterling interviews William Caldwell, CEO of Advanced Cell Technology.