Supplement: MilliporeSigma Sees Opportunity in Continuous Processing
From the GEN Sounds of Science Podcast
Why CAR-T Therapies Don’t Work for Everyone Yet
Selecting the Best Type of T Cells for CAR-T May be Key to the Overall Efficacy of the Therapies
Cell-Centered: Scientists Embrace Cell-Replacement Therapy for Type 1 Diabetes
Forming Beta Cells from Stem Cells
GEN Roundup: Multiplex Immunoassays Bring the Array, Not the Disarray
Get Multiplex Immunoassay Advice from GEN's Expert Panel
The Sounds of Science podcast is brought to you by GEN. Listen as members of the editorial team—Editor-in-Chief John Sterling, Technical Editor Jeff Buguliskis, and Senior News Editor Alex Philippidis—showcase innovative research, new initiatives, and important policy by interviewing thought-leaders, eminent life-science researchers, and company leaders. These short, but informative podcasts will keep you up-to-date with the latest and most important life science advances.
- Interview with Dr. David Ostrov, from the University of Florida College of Medicine.
- Interview with Dan Leonard, President of the National Pharmaceutical Council
- Interview with Ronen Marmorstein, Ph.D., Professor, Gene Expression and Regulation Program, Wistar Institute
- Interview with Ronald G. Crystal, M.D., Professor and Chairman of the Department of Genetic Medicine of the Weill Medical College of Cornell University
- Interview with Bruce Mackler, Ph.D., J.D., senior advisor on FDA matters and due diligence concerns to financial groups and investment companies
- Exclusive GEN Panel Discussion with Four Co-Chairs of the Upcoming Biotechnology Industry Organization's (BIO) Annual International Convention
- Interview with Dean Li, M.D.,Ph.D., Professor of Internal Medicine, University of Utah School of Medicine, and Research Scientist with the University's Program in Human Molecular Biology and Genetics
- Interview with George Calin, M.D., Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Experimental Therapeutics, University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Interview with Robert Langer, Ph.D., Institute Professor, Chemical and Biomedical Engineering, MIT
- Interview with Masood Yousef, Ph.D., senior research assistant in the Welsh Centre for Printing and Coating, Swansea University School of Engineering
- Interview with Eric Schadt, Ph.D., Executive Scientific Director of Research Genetics for Rosetta Inpharmatics, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Merck & Co.
- Interview with Thomas Einhorn, M.D., Chairman of the Department of Orthopedic Surgery and Professor of Orthopedic Surgery, Biochemistry, and Biomedical Engineering at Boston University
- Interview with Tsz Tsang, Ph.D., Department of Biomolecular Medicine, Imperial College London
- Interview with Sayan Mukherjee, Ph.D. and Elena Edelman from the Institute for Genome Sciences and Policy at Duke University
- Interview with Brian Hughes and Packy Kelly, co-leaders of KPMG’s venture capital practice.
- Interview with Richard Bucala, M.D., Ph.D., Professor of Medicine, Pathology, Epidemiology, and Public Health, Yale University School of Medicine
- Interview with Anthony Fauci, M.D., Director, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), National Institutes of Health, and Chief of NIAID’s Laboratory of Immunoregulation.
- Interview with Yi Lu, Ph.D., Professor of Chemistry, and Nathan Sieracki, Graduate Student, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Interview with Dirk Bohmann, Ph.D., Professor of Genetics, Department of Biomedical Genetics, University of Rochester Medical Center
- Interview with Doris Taylor, Ph.D., Director of the University of Minnesota Center for Cardiovascular Repair and Medtronic Bakken Professor of Medicine and Physiology