Continuous Bioprocessing Skips a Beat
Bioprocessing Needs a Tuneup If It Is to Run Smoothly and At Full Power
Counting on Faster Flow Cytometry
In Flow Cytometry, “Fast” Is About Speedily Collecting and Analyzing Data
10 Takeover Targets for 2017
Biopharma M&A Expected to Rebound After a Down Year
Gene Expression’s Big Rethink
If The “One Gene, One Protein, One Function” Idea Was True, We Would Have Genomic Gridlock
The Sounds of Science podcast is brought to you by GEN. Listen as members of the editorial team—Editor-in-Chief John Sterling, Technical Editor Jeff Buguliskis, and Senior News Editor Alex Philippidis—showcase innovative research, new initiatives, and important policy by interviewing thought-leaders, eminent life-science researchers, and company leaders. These short, but informative podcasts will keep you up-to-date with the latest and most important life science advances.
- Interview with Peng Jin, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Department of Human Genetics, Emory University School of Medicine
- Interview with Ben Conway, Founder and Managing Director, Boston-based Johnston Blakely and Co., and Isaac Ro, Senior Analyst, Boston-based Leerink Swann
- Neil Patel, PharmD., Director of Pharmaceutical R&D Operations, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Interview with Jill Fuss, Ph.D., Research Scientist at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Interview with Michael West, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer, BioTime, Inc.
- Interview with Steve Goldman, M.D., Ph.D., Professor of Neurology and Chief of the Division of Cell and Gene Therapy at the University of Rochester Medical Center
- Interview with Sharon Terry, President and CEO of the Genetic Alliance
- Interview with Owen Witte, M.D., Researcher, UCLA Jonsson Cancer Center, and a Howard Hughes Medical Institute Investigator
- Interview with Dr. David Ostrov, from the University of Florida College of Medicine.
- Interview with Dan Leonard, President of the National Pharmaceutical Council
- Interview with Ronen Marmorstein, Ph.D., Professor, Gene Expression and Regulation Program, Wistar Institute
- Interview with Ronald G. Crystal, M.D., Professor and Chairman of the Department of Genetic Medicine of the Weill Medical College of Cornell University
- Interview with Bruce Mackler, Ph.D., J.D., senior advisor on FDA matters and due diligence concerns to financial groups and investment companies
- Exclusive GEN Panel Discussion with Four Co-Chairs of the Upcoming Biotechnology Industry Organization's (BIO) Annual International Convention
- Interview with Dean Li, M.D.,Ph.D., Professor of Internal Medicine, University of Utah School of Medicine, and Research Scientist with the University's Program in Human Molecular Biology and Genetics
- Interview with George Calin, M.D., Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Experimental Therapeutics, University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Interview with Robert Langer, Ph.D., Institute Professor, Chemical and Biomedical Engineering, MIT
- Interview with Masood Yousef, Ph.D., senior research assistant in the Welsh Centre for Printing and Coating, Swansea University School of Engineering
- Interview with Eric Schadt, Ph.D., Executive Scientific Director of Research Genetics for Rosetta Inpharmatics, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Merck & Co.