Systems Biology Opens New Research Pathways
Systems Biologists Are Attacking the Encrypted Messages That Would Allow Us to Predict and Change the Course of Disease
Individual Tumor Profiling
Has Tumor Molecular Profiling Enabled More Effective and Less Toxic Cancer Treatment?
Top 10 Under 40
Up-and-Coming Stars Shine in Biopharma Research and Business
Podcast: FDA’s New Commissioner Hits the Ground Running
Scott Gottlieb, M.D., Commits to Speeding Up Drug Reviews, and Maintaining Safety and Efficacy
The Sounds of Science podcast is brought to you by GEN. Listen as members of the editorial team—Editor-in-Chief John Sterling, Technical Editor Jeff Buguliskis, and Senior News Editor Alex Philippidis—showcase innovative research, new initiatives, and important policy by interviewing thought-leaders, eminent life-science researchers, and company leaders. These short, but informative podcasts will keep you up-to-date with the latest and most important life science advances.
- GEN’s Editor-in-Chief John Sterling inteviews Jeffrey Janus, President, and Jeff Krstich, CEO, of International Stem Cell Corporation.
- GEN's Editor-in-Chief John Sterling interviews Michael Cascio, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Department of Molecular Genetics and Biochemistry, University of Pittsburgh
- GEN's Editor-in-Chief, John Sterling, interviews Jeffery Stevenson, Ph.D., ARUP Institute for Clinical and Experimental Pathology, ARUP Laboratories
- GEN's Editor-in-Chief John Sterling interviews Sukru Tuzmen , Ph.D., Investigator, Head of Molecular Genetics Laboratory , Pharmaceutical Genomics Division, Translational Genomics Research Institute (TGEN)
- GEN's Editor-in-Chief John Sterling interviews Linda Siracusa, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Microbiology and Immunology at Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University
- GEN's Editor-in-Chief interviews John C. Chaput, Ph.D., Principal Investigator, Center for Bio-Optical Nanotechnology, Biodesign Institute, Arizona State University.
- GEN's Editor-in-Chief John Sterling interviews Dr. David Ozonoff from the Boston University School of Public Health
- GEN's Editor-in-Chief John Sterling interviews Dr. Amanda Paulovich from the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center.
- GEN's Editor-in-Chief John Sterling interviews best selling author Robert Shook.
- GEN's Editor-in-Chief John Sterling interviews Glen Giovannetti, Global Biotechnology Leader, Ernst & Young
HOW SCIENTISTS CAN MAKE A SUCCESSFUL TRANSITION FROM THE ACADEMIC WORLD TO A CAREER IN THE BIOPHARMACEUTICAL BUSINESS
- GEN's Editor-in-Chief John Sterling inteviews Dr. Gail Naughton, the Dean of the College of Business Administration at San Diego State University.
- GEN's Editor-in-Chief John Sterling interviews Felix Theeuwes, D.Sc., Chairman, Co-founder, and Chief Scientific Officer at DURECT Corporation.
GEN's Editor-in-Chief John Sterling interviews William Caldwell, CEO of Advanced Cell Technology.
- GEN's Editor-in-Chief John Sterling interviews Sharon Moalem, Ph.D., from the Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York.
- GEN's Editor-in-Chief Interviews Ian Wilmut, Ph.D., Director, Scottish Centre for Regenerative Medicine, University of Edinburgh, and Editor-in-Chief of Cloning & Stem Cells.
- GEN's Editor-in-Chief John Sterling interviews Richard Jorgensen, Ph.D., from the University of Arizona
- GEN's Editor-in-Chief John Sterling talks with Charles T. Gombar, Ph.D. from Wyeth Research.
- GEN's Editor-in-Chief John Sterling interviews Lawrence Wangh, Ph.D., from Brandeis University
- GEN's Editor-in-Chief John Sterling interviews the Nobel Prize winning inventor of PCR, Dr. Kary Mullis.
GEN's Editor-in-Chief John Sterling talks with John Quackenbush, Ph.D., from the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.