To Surge or Not to Surge?
Experts Discuss Inclusion of a Surge Tank in an End-to-End Continuous Biomanufacturing Train
New Blood: Former Novartis Exec Transitions to Rubius Therapeutics
New Red-Blood-Cell-Derived Therapies Are Poised to Launch Rubius into the Spotlight.
Improving Human Health: The Promise of Epigenetics
A New Perspective for Genomic Research from Prof. Shankar Balsubramanian
Translating Innovation into Therapies
Antimicrobial Resistance and Drug Commercialization Were Key Topics at the Recent ON Helix Conference in Cambridge, U.K.
For full access to this article login to GEN Select now.
Reading miRNAs for Clinical Meaning
Single miRNAs Don’t Say Much, but They May Become Eloquent Biomarkers if We Take Their Testimony in Context
- Soon after it was established that less than 2% of the human genome encodes for proteins, it was supposed that the vast majority of genetic material was mere junk. Subsequently, after advances to genomics and transcriptomics technology, scientists realized that the remaining 98% of the genome contains sequences that perform key ...
Not registered yet? Please fill out the form below and enjoy complimentary access to this and an exclusive collection of premium content and personalization features as a GEN Select insider. Learn More.
Get GEN Select Access Now
- Do not put any letters or characters here if you are not a spy program.