Cannibalism: A Biological and Evolutionary Perspective
Sounds of Science Podcast
Ubiquitin System: The Next Class of Drug Targets?
A Complex Role in Cellular Process & Growing Tool Set to Elucidate It
Bispecific Antibodies Close in on Cancer
Plotting Molecular Pincer Movements, Denying Cancer Room to Maneuver
Resolving Nonspecific Binding, Regeneration and Other Problems
More GEN Content From This Contributor:
- Columns: Certainty Not Required for Inventorship
- Feature Articles: Patent Update: Redefining Written Descriptions for Patents
- Columns: Is Safe Harbor Closed to Research Tools?
- Columns: Patentability of Genetic Sequences Limited
- GEN Exclusives: Special Report: Patentability of Genetic Sequences Limited
- Columns: Patent Law Reform in the Works Again
- Columns: Difficulty in Patenting Improved Antibodies
- Columns: Personalized Medicine Diagnostic Patents
- Columns: Law of Nature or Patentable Discovery?
- Columns: Isolated Genes Remain Patentable
- Columns: Do Patents Control Self-Replicating Technologies?
- Columns: Evolving Standards for Patent Infringement
- Columns: Biotechnology Patent Validity in Jeopardy