New Blood: Former Novartis Exec Transitions to Rubius Therapeutics
New Red-Blood-Cell-Derived Therapies Are Poised to Launch Rubius into the Spotlight.
Improving Human Health: The Promise of Epigenetics
A New Perspective for Genomic Research from Prof. Shankar Balsubramanian
Translating Innovation into Therapies
Antimicrobial Resistance and Drug Commercialization Were Key Topics at the Recent ON Helix Conference in Cambridge, U.K.
Literature Review: Dielectrophoresis to the Fore
Old Methodology Resurrected to Allow Inexpensive Label-Free Separation of Cell Populations
More GEN Content From This Contributor
- Feature Articles: Technote: The State of Microsample Quantitation
- Columns: Sample Quantitation with Microvolume Tools
- Tutorials: Use of Microvolume Analysis in Processing
- Feature Articles: Molecular Dx Has Your (Copy) Number
- Feature Articles: Biobanking for “All of Us”
- Feature Articles: Microanalyte MDx Goes Mainstream