Systems Biology Opens New Research Pathways
Systems Biologists Are Attacking the Encrypted Messages That Would Allow Us to Predict and Change the Course of Disease
Individual Tumor Profiling
Has Tumor Molecular Profiling Enabled More Effective and Less Toxic Cancer Treatment?
Top 10 Under 40
Up-and-Coming Stars Shine in Biopharma Research and Business
Podcast: FDA’s New Commissioner Hits the Ground Running
Scott Gottlieb, M.D., Commits to Speeding Up Drug Reviews, and Maintaining Safety and Efficacy
Peter Banks Ph.D.
More GEN Content From This Contributor
- Tutorials: Increasing Spectrophotometer Flexibility
- Tutorials: PMT-Based Hit Picking for HCA
- Tutorials: Screening with RNAi Arrays
- Tutorials: Amplifying Immunoassay Sensitivity
- Tutorials: Targeting Hypoxic Tumor Cells in 3D Spheroids
- GEN Exclusives: The Quest for Physiologically Relevant In Vitro Assays