Systems Biology Opens New Research Pathways
Systems Biologists Are Attacking the Encrypted Messages That Would Allow Us to Predict and Change the Course of Disease
Individual Tumor Profiling
Has Tumor Molecular Profiling Enabled More Effective and Less Toxic Cancer Treatment?
Top 10 Under 40
Up-and-Coming Stars Shine in Biopharma Research and Business
Podcast: FDA’s New Commissioner Hits the Ground Running
Scott Gottlieb, M.D., Commits to Speeding Up Drug Reviews, and Maintaining Safety and Efficacy
Oksana Sirenko Ph.D.
More GEN Content From This Contributor
- Tutorials: Human iPSC-Derived Cardiomyocytes
- Tutorials: Multiparametric Assays for Cardiomyocytes
- GEN Exclusives: High-Content Assays for Characterizing the Viability and Morphology of 3D Cancer Spheroid Cultures
- GEN Exclusives: High-Content Assay Multiplexing for Toxicity Screening in Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell-Derived Cardiomyocytes and Hepatocytes
- Tutorials: Screening for Cancer Therapeutics Using Spheroids