Systems Biology Opens New Research Pathways
Systems Biologists Are Attacking the Encrypted Messages That Would Allow Us to Predict and Change the Course of Disease
Individual Tumor Profiling
Has Tumor Molecular Profiling Enabled More Effective and Less Toxic Cancer Treatment?
Top 10 Under 40
Up-and-Coming Stars Shine in Biopharma Research and Business
Podcast: FDA’s New Commissioner Hits the Ground Running
Scott Gottlieb, M.D., Commits to Speeding Up Drug Reviews, and Maintaining Safety and Efficacy
Nicholas Miliaras, Ph.D.
More GEN Content From This Contributor
- Columns: Tips on Maintaining High Standards in Cell Culture: How to Avoid the Spreading Problem of Cell Line Contamination
- Columns: Curing Cancer in the Cell Culture Flask
- Columns: For Cellular Assays, Source Matters
- Feature Articles: Digital PCR Comes of Age
- Feature Articles: Clinical Genomics Transcends Sequencing
- Feature Articles: Survey Kinase Activity from Kinomic Heights