Supplement: MilliporeSigma Sees Opportunity in Continuous Processing
From the GEN Sounds of Science Podcast
Why CAR-T Therapies Don’t Work for Everyone Yet
Selecting the Best Type of T Cells for CAR-T May be Key to the Overall Efficacy of the Therapies
Cell-Centered: Scientists Embrace Cell-Replacement Therapy for Type 1 Diabetes
Forming Beta Cells from Stem Cells
GEN Roundup: Multiplex Immunoassays Bring the Array, Not the Disarray
Get Multiplex Immunoassay Advice from GEN's Expert Panel
Lynn C. Klotz, Ph.D.
More GEN Content From This Contributor
- GEN Exclusives: What Is the Real Drug Development Cost for Very Small Biotech Companies?
- GEN Exclusives: Guiding Drug Development: A Pharmacoeconomic Look
- GEN Exclusives: The Promise of Combination Therapies
- GEN Exclusives: Big Pharma Issues and Strategy in a Single Visual
- GEN Exclusives: Why Big Pharma Needs Blockbusters
- GEN Exclusives: Why Is Everybody Picking on Sovaldi?