Systems Biology Opens the Blackest Boxes
Systems Biologists Are Attacking the Encrypted Messages That Would Allow Us to Predict and Change the Course of Disease
Individual Tumor Profiling
Has Tumor Molecular Profiling Enabled More Effective and Less Toxic Cancer Treatment?
Top 10 Under 40
Up-and-Coming Stars Shine in Biopharma Research and Business
Podcast: FDA’s New Commissioner Hits the Ground Running
Scott Gottlieb, M.D., Commits to Speeding Up Drug Reviews, and Maintaining Safety and Efficacy
Lisa A. Haile J.D., Ph.D.
More GEN Content From This Contributor
- Columns: USPTO Rejects WARF's ESC Patents
- Columns: Making Personalized Medicine a Reality
- Columns: Update on Patent Law Revisions in China
- Columns: IP Position Critical to Biotech Investment
- GEN Exclusives: Opening Up the Lines of Communication at the Patent Office
- Columns: Interest in Regenerative Medicine Resurges
- GEN News Highlights: Court of Appeals Rules that Myriad's Patents on BRCA Genes Are Valid
- Columns: Stem Cell Research in the EU and U.S.
- Columns: FDA Catches Up with Health IT Revolution
- Columns: The Global Outlook for Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cells
- Columns: Informed Consent or Not, Tissue Donors Do Not Have Commercial Rights
- Columns: Stem Cell Research and Politics at Odds Again
- GEN Webinars: Epitope Mapping in Antibody Therapeutics and Vaccine Development: <i>The Evolving Landscape</i>