New Blood: Former Novartis Exec Transitions to Rubius Therapeutics
New Red-Blood-Cell-Derived Therapies Are Poised to Launch Rubius into the Spotlight.
Improving Human Health: The Promise of Epigenetics
A New Perspective for Genomic Research from Prof. Shankar Balsubramanian
Translating Innovation into Therapies
Antimicrobial Resistance and Drug Commercialization Were Key Topics at the Recent ON Helix Conference in Cambridge, U.K.
Literature Review: Dielectrophoresis to the Fore
Old Methodology Resurrected to Allow Inexpensive Label-Free Separation of Cell Populations
Harry Glorikian ([email protected]) is a senior executive, board director, consultant, and author in the life sciences/healthcare industry.
More GEN Content From This Contributor
- Feature Articles: BioMarket Trends: Diagnostic Tools Change Cancer Treatment
- Feature Articles: BioMarket Trends: Promises and Challenges of Pharmacogenetics
- Columns: Tests to Rapidly Diagnose Sepsis Essential
- Columns: Influenza Scare Not the Only Vaccine Driver
- Columns: Cell Biology Market Shows Resilience
- GEN Exclusives: The Underappreciated Cost-Saving Potential of Personalized Medicine in Health Reform Debate
- Columns: NGS Market Remains on Upward Trajectory
- Columns: Sequencing Trends Worth Watching
- GEN Exclusives: Precision Medicine: New Opportunity in the Age of Cost-Conscious Medicine
- GEN Exclusives: Early Detection: The Real Way to Beat Cancer
- GEN Exclusives: Taking your Genome to the Bank
- Columns: Early Detection: The Real Way to Beat Cancer
- GEN Exclusives: Gene Editing Will Change Everything—Just Not All at One Time
- GEN Exclusives: Do You Have the Data to Benefit from a Post-Keytruda Approval Market?