Researchers Turn to Cloud Computing as Genomic Sequencing Data Threatens to Overwhelm Traditional IT Systems
Seeking Young Scientists for Research in Space
Sounds of Science Podcasts
Tackling the Inevitability of Resistance One Genome at a Time
Long Noncoding RNAs: Clarity or Confusion?
Because They Are Such Elusive Prey, lncRNAs Have Yet to Emerge as Therapeutic Targets
Courtenay C. Brinckerhoff (email@example.com) is a partner, chair of IP Law & Practice, and member of the Chemical, Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical practice of Foley & Lardner.
More GEN Content From This Contributor:
- Columns: KSR: A Bump in the Road for Biotech?
- Columns: Protecting Inventions in the U.S. and Europe
- Columns: Court Blocks PTO-Initiated Patent Reform
- Columns: Enforceability of Patent Licenses Under Fire
- Columns: Written Descriptions: How Much Is Enough?
- Columns: Court Ruling Could Lengthen Patent Term
- GEN Exclusives: Court Confirms “Separate” Written Description Requirement
- Columns: What Biotech Needs to Know about <em>Bilski</em>
- Columns: Patenting Personalized Medicine Methods
- Columns: Inventor Rights Not Affected by Bayh-Dole
- Columns: Is the USPTO Playing the Race Card?
- Columns: A Practical Guide to Patent Reform