Systems Biology Opens the Blackest Boxes
Systems Biologists Are Attacking the Encrypted Messages That Would Allow Us to Predict and Change the Course of Disease
Individual Tumor Profiling
Has Tumor Molecular Profiling Enabled More Effective and Less Toxic Cancer Treatment?
Top 10 Under 40
Up-and-Coming Stars Shine in Biopharma Research and Business
Podcast: FDA’s New Commissioner Hits the Ground Running
Scott Gottlieb, M.D., Commits to Speeding Up Drug Reviews, and Maintaining Safety and Efficacy
Courtenay C. Brinckerhoff
Courtenay C. Brinckerhoff ([email protected]) is a partner, chair of IP Law & Practice, and member of the Chemical, Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical practice of Foley & Lardner.
More GEN Content From This Contributor
- Columns: KSR: A Bump in the Road for Biotech?
- Columns: Protecting Inventions in the U.S. and Europe
- Columns: Court Blocks PTO-Initiated Patent Reform
- Columns: Enforceability of Patent Licenses Under Fire
- Columns: Written Descriptions: How Much Is Enough?
- Columns: Court Ruling Could Lengthen Patent Term
- GEN Exclusives: Court Confirms “Separate” Written Description Requirement
- Columns: What Biotech Needs to Know about <em>Bilski</em>
- Columns: Patenting Personalized Medicine Methods
- Columns: Inventor Rights Not Affected by Bayh-Dole
- Columns: Is the USPTO Playing the Race Card?
- Columns: A Practical Guide to Patent Reform