Seeking Young Scientists for Research in Space
Sounds of Science Podcasts
Tackling the Inevitability of Resistance One Genome at a Time
Long Noncoding RNAs: Clarity or Confusion?
Because They Are Such Elusive Prey, lncRNAs Have Yet to Emerge as Therapeutic Targets
Markets Expand for Single-Use Bioreactors
Biobags Offer Advantages Over Fixed-Tank Systems
Benjamin Conway is founder and Managing Director of Johnston Blakely & Company, LLC. Johnston Blakely & Company is a Boston-based investment bank focused exclusively on the life sciences. Mr. Conway was previously head of biotechnology banking for Adams, Harkness & Hill where was involved in transactions with a cumulative value of over $1 billion. His prior experience also includes Abbott Laboratories and Bain & Company as well as two biotech start-ups, one of which, Gamera Bioscience, he co-founded. Mr. Conway graduated magna cum laude from Bowdoin College and received an M.B.A., with honors, from the Harvard Business School.
More GEN Content From This Contributor:
- Columns: Biopharma Sector Leadership in Transition
- Columns: Significant Change Predicted for Bioindustry
- Columns: Big Pharma Reassesses Orphan Drug Sector
- Biopharmaceutical: NEW MODEL FOR CREATING A DRUG DISCOVERY COMPANY
- Columns: Bridging the Biotechnology Financing Divide
- Columns: Market Divergence Indicative of New Normal